[dns-operations] Dan Kaminsky has passed away

James Stevens js at jrcs.net
Mon Apr 26 23:08:39 UTC 2021

I see Sarah (his niece) has made an appeal for a copy of a video, maybe
somebody in this group might have a copy?

"Right after Black Hat in 2008. We had just debuted our Sarah On DNS
video. If anyone happens to have a copy of that video or can somehow
find it, youtube took it down and I would very much appreciate any help
locating that video"

https://twitter.com/sarahbrie/status/1386412725429932034