[dns-operations] OARC 33 (28-29 September) Agenda now published

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Tue Sep 22 20:06:59 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues

The agenda For OARC 33 is now published in full - 12 speakers / 12 talks.

This is a long format online meeting compared to the OARConline short format series we ran in recent months.

It takes place next week on Monday 28th (13:00 - 18:00 UTC followed by a social) and Tuesday 29th September (13:00 - 15:00 UTC).

We are also planning on having a couple of breakout rooms during the 1 hour break on Monday where Jerry Lundstrom (OARC Software Engineer) and Susan Graves (OARC Memberships Manager) will be on hand to chat with you and answer your questions.

Registration is required to attend and participate.

Both the detailed agenda (with links to the précis of each talk) and the registration page are at:

	<https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc33>

Hope to see you online at OARC 33!

Regards
Denesh