[dns-operations] [Ext] DNS Flag Day 2020 will become effective on 2020-10-01

Vladimír Čunát vladimir.cunat+ietf at nic.cz
Fri Sep 11 19:36:44 UTC 2020

On 9/11/20 9:14 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
>> The main issue with having the discussion on github, is that it is a
>> discussion on github, not on a major mailing list involving the
>> operators and folks doing independent implementations.
> for cabals which like a bubble, this is a feature, not a bug

Are you telling me that Flag Day 2020 got too little publicity in here
and similar circles?  (its web, linked to GitHub, the plans, etc.)  I
rather thought we've pushed it everywhere often enough to make anyone
sick of the topic, but perhaps my perception is biased.  I'm really
sorry if anyone feels excluded from the discussion.  To be clear, we've
had multiple "Flag Day 2020" threads just on this list.

--Vladimir