[dns-operations] OpenDNS, Google, Nominet - New delegation update failure mode

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Tue Nov 17 00:09:45 UTC 2020

Puneet, or anyone else at Google, are there publicly available
references to this configuration choice? Web searches have all returned
pages of generic discussion about parent/child config. I'm having a
discussion with some colleagues and it would be helpful to reference
something official.

If anyone from Nominet, or Knot, or other folks who referenced that
their software is also parent-centric have references, that would be
helpful as well.

Best regards,

Doug