[dns-operations] Split view autoconfiguration

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 20:00:44 UTC 2020

* Petr Menšík:

> I'll try to rephrase. Connection provides list of domains, it considers
> internal. All names in that domains should be resolved using DNS servers
> provided by that connection. Because common network connection managed
> by NM or systemd-networkd does not have "internal domains" property,
> systemd-resolved and dnssec-trigger uses DHCP search (119) option.

Is it really a list, though?

I expect corporate networks to use RPZ to manage things like
typo-squatting, so it's going to be very long, and perhaps not even
readily disclosable for contractual reasons.

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153243, Managing