[dns-operations] https://trans-trust.verisignlabs.com/

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Mon Nov 9 19:44:27 UTC 2020

Erm, what sort of glitch? (seems to work for me - wondering if it is
transient, or ...)

In the meantime, you can try https://www.superficialinjurymonkey.com/
(click DNS Delegation Explorer), it might work for $whatever
trans-trust didn't. Note that this was thrown together while sitting
on a plane, watching Top Gear reruns.

It's likely full of bugs/may explode, killing everyone inside...