[dns-operations] off-topic - live interview / discussion about dns/infrastructure

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Jun 24 20:31:40 UTC 2020

On 6/24/20 4:04 PM, Mehmet Akcin wrote:
> I cant think of any way this is commercial , it’s available on
> multiple platforms to make it accessible where these platforms are
> free for use

You do not appear to be confirming your entity is explicitly nonprofit
per my question.

In general we're fine with announcements on this list of nonprofit
activities, events, projects that are DNS operations-relevant. Promotion
of commercial activities is discouraged and unlikely to be well-received.

Keith