[dns-operations] OARC 32 Hotel bookings deadline is tomorrow

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jan 16 22:42:05 UTC 2020

Folks

We have a bunch of available bedrooms at the OARC 32 venue hotel - Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Embarcadero - at special discounted rates for delegates, for arrival on February 7th and departure on February 9th.

The deadline for booking these at the discounted rates is tomorrow, Friday, January 17th (same day as Early Bird registration for OARC 32 ends).

If you are planning on staying at the venue hotel, I would request you please use the hotel booking link at the end of the email - this would help us achieve the minimum contracted rate with the hotel. Of the 80 room nights the hotel requires to be booked, only 58 have been picked up… so we are looking for 11 people to book for 2 night each.

The block we have is for arrival on 7th February, and departure on 9th February.

+ If you need to arrive earlier, or need to leave a day or so later, please book for the 7th & 8th and let me know your booking details along with which dates you want to arrive and leave on and I will request an extension with the bookings manager. This is not guaranteed, but we have been able to do it in one case so far… and all staff are arriving earlier anyway.

+ If you are staying for NANOG, you will have to book for the 9th onwards using the NANOG link. I am able to assist with requesting the hotel link both bookings so you do not have to change rooms.

+ If you have booked your stay via the NANOG link which also covers the OARC days, please let me know ASAP so that I may contact the bookings manager to allocate those nights in to the OARC block.

+ If you have booked your stay via some other method which also covers the OARC days, please let me know ASAP so that I may contact the bookings manager to allocate those nights in to the OARC block. Hopefully they will be OK with this.

Booking link:

	<https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SFORS/G-OARC>

Regards
Denesh