[dns-operations] [Ext] Re: Is this DNS Flag Day 2020 including 'in-addr.arpa.' and 'ip6.arpa.' clean-up?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Feb 19 15:51:59 UTC 2020

Edward Lewis <edward.lewis at icann.org> wrote:

> I'm looking at the delegation information in the two zones and the
> information at the zones they delegate.  As far as delegations from
> those zones to RIR run zones, I'd say they are perfect.

Except that ARIN and LACNIC use RSASHA1 :-(

Tony.
Mull of Kintyre to Ardnamurchan Point: South 6 to gale 8 veering southwest 4
or 5, then west 6 to gale 8 later. Moderate in shelter, otherwise rough or
very rough, but occasionally high later near Tiree. Rain then showers.
Moderate or good, occasionally poor.