[dns-operations] Goodbye DNS, Goodbye PowerDNS!

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:44:01 UTC 2020

Dear Bert,

I am one of the millions of lives you've touched with your great work
on DNS. I would like to thank you and wish you an even more wild ride
from now on.

My personal experience with PowerDNS was a very pleasant one.
Very easy to configure it, for my needs at least, a set it and forget it
kind of tool.

I was amused to see one of my initial concerns written about in your
articles, the zone files being stored in a DB.

May Courage, Truth and Love follow you wherever you may go.

Blessings from Romania in this uncertain time.
Valentin Bud