[dns-operations] For darpa.mil, EDNS buffer == 1232 is *too small*. :-(

Daniel Griggs daniel at ninja.geek.nz
Tue Apr 21 07:04:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just to add to that, I’ve been working with Azure recently and they warn
that any packets over 1400 bytes will be fragmented, which seems crazy, but
there it is.

IMHO It doesn’t seems unreasonable though to aim to support networks that
the majority use and to let broken networks be broken.

Daniel

Sent from Mobile Command