[dns-operations] looking for suggestion: ML for DNS anti-dos

Tessa Plum tessa at plum.ovh
Thu Apr 2 13:29:10 UTC 2020

Hello

I am not familiar with DNS servers, trying my hard to learn it.
I am a researcher on ML/DL field.
Just got a thought, do you think if it's possible to improve DNS
anti-dos capability by deep learning?
As we know, ML/DL is just statistics science based on big data.
If we have got huge data to differ which are normal requests, which are
bad requests, thus we could train the system to identify them
automatically. And we expect to have a system who can handle zero day
attack.
How do you think of it?

Thank you.

Tessa