[dns-operations] [Ext] Re: Contingency plans for the next Root KSK Ceremony

Dave Lawrence tale at dd.org
Thu Apr 2 13:01:53 UTC 2020

Denesh wrote:
>> Interestingly enough, the Super 7 - part of the IAO - who ensured
>> web addresses were real... were the main topic in the episode Ill
>> Tidings of Sherlock inspired US TV show Elementary .. I think it was
>> around 4 years ago.

I'm surprised I never heard of it at the time.

https://cbselementary.fandom.com/wiki/Ill_Tidings

Several years ago, I backed a "radio" serial that was centered around
compromising the keys.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ryanestrada/big-data-0

I was criticized by one of our fellow community members that my
backing it was promoting conspiracy theories, but it was pretty clear
to me that this was all just in good fun.  They delivered the
production in 2016 and it was indeed fairly interesting and amusing
for the topic matter.