[dns-operations] Errors in Querying quad-A records

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Sep 27 02:25:25 UTC 2019

And the bug you reported previously was fixed. That bug involved a IPv4 socket,
you provided a system call trace and a possible fix that was applied with minor
changes of the order of the tests in the if clause.

This report is against a IPv6 socket base on the clients address.  You first
reported this to us ~16 hours ago according to gitlab.  Lets move the discussion
of this issue back to the issue tracker.

Mark