[dns-operations] glitch on [ip6|in-addr].arpa?

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri Oct 11 20:55:56 UTC 2019

On 10/10/19 10:31 PM, Adam Vallee wrote:
> This is the point I've been trying to make for over 24 hours but it
> would seem that my comments are not being approved and sent to the list.

None of your postings have been intentionally blocked. The list policy
is that all new subscribers are auto-moderated until their first posting
(as a spam/bot-proofing precaution), this may have led to a delay in
your first post appearing on the list. If you think a specific post has
not made it through please provide a copy of that message including
headers to <admin at dns-oarc.net>, and we will investigate.

Keith