[dns-operations] CNAMEs pointing off into the weeds - inconsistent behavior from different recursive codebases

Rob Seastrom rs-lists at seastrom.com
Thu Oct 10 14:16:15 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone for the useful feedback and filling in the gaps for me.

We’ve now gone full circle since the easiest solution is to destroy and re-create a few VMs and a Raspberry Pi with the latest and greatest release and pkgsrc/apt (Viktor - I checked and latest Raspbian gets me Unbound 1.9.x)…  and conveniently they’re all defined in Ansible and I’ve done this multiple times before so it’s a quick and easy lunchtime endeavor.

cheers,

-r