[dns-operations] DNS Flag Day 2020 - the date

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Sun Nov 17 03:05:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have opened a discussion issue for setting the DNS Flag Day 2020 date:

https://github.com/dns-violations/dnsflagday/issues/139

After that date the new DNS software releases will be adjusted to match
to DNS Flag Day 2020 recommendations regarding to default EDNS buffer
size and handling the TCP.

Personally, I propose to set the date to 31. October 2020, but I would like
to hear other people’s opinions.

It’s fine to discuss here, but ultimately, your opinion should be recorded
in aforementioned issue for a permanent record.

Thanks,
Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý