[dns-operations] The last remaining DNS header flag.

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Thu May 16 18:41:01 UTC 2019

Stop calling the CPU bugs Meltdown, because it won’t meltdown your CPU, also last time I looked there were neither zombies nor spectres in my computer... also it doesn’t have any heart that could bleed.

It’s just a catchy “marketing” name and it’s exaggerated, yes, but it worked well, so we’ll have next *DNS Flag Day* even though it might not have to be *flag day* per se

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>