[dns-operations] DNS flag day - participate in discussion about past and future

Petr Špaček petr.spacek at nic.cz
Sun May 12 07:11:34 UTC 2019

The live stream is now available:
https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/31/page/70-live-webcast

The DNS flag day discussion panel is scheduled to start at 16:15 UTC +7.

I encounrage everyone interested in future development of DNS to send
input for the panel using following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXY1j4mzeEZ-U2lSuZk3OuEq3LMlUPnmdNkPhohakxTLrzuw/viewform

Please note I might not be able to incorporate input sent after
16:00 UTC +7.

Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC