[dns-operations] OARC 30: Registration, CfP, Accomodation, Call for sponsors

Sue Graves sgraves at dns-oarc.net
Thu Mar 7 19:49:04 UTC 2019

Greetings!

OARC 30 is coming up in Bangkok on May 12th & 13th 2019, co-locating with ICANN DNS Symposium (with whom we will have a complementary programme), ICANN GDD Summit and Registration Operations Workshop.

The article at the URL below gives further details on:

1) Free registration for all

2) Call for Presentations deadline approaching - 23:59 ICT - and we need some more submissions. If you have any local contacts in Asia who may be interested in presenting, please point them to this.

3) Link to discounted accommodation

4) We are seeking sponsorship for this workshop. With thanks to our current sponsors so far - ICANN and APNIC.

    <
https://medium.com/@dnsoarc/oarc-30-icann-gdd-registry-operations-workshop-icann-dns-symposium-80e9269cb144?source=friends_link&sk=569c26e13f7c20a7099848da5da9f853>

Regards,
Sue