[dns-operations] Safe public whois site/tool?

Mark E. Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Wed Mar 6 11:04:43 UTC 2019

We operate easyWhois.com and we have a publicly stated “no frontrunning” guarantee there.

This came up in the past when ICANN issued an advisory about it and we went on record with it,

https://www.easywhois.com/?mode=privacy

Domaintools is also safe from front running but they will as a matter of record archive every result queried for their database. That’s their business model.

Sent from my iPhone