[dns-operations] DNSViz Relocates to DNS-OARC

Matthew Pounsett matt at dns-oarc.net
Tue Mar 5 21:55:14 UTC 2019

> On Feb 1, 2019, at 16:38, Matthew Pounsett <matt at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, we will be without the historical functions of the tool for a
> little over a week while the hardware is in transit between data centers, and
> DNSVIZ runs on an interim platform. Full access to the historical data will be
> restored once the hardware is brought back online during the week of February
> 11th.

This has taken longer to get back to regular production than anticipated, but we did the cutover to the database-supported version of the service last night.  We had a couple small issues with indexes that needed to be worked out, but as of this afternoon we’re comfortable saying that the service should be acting as normal, with full access to historical data.

Thanks everyone for your patience!  We hope this continues to be a useful tool for the community.

Matt Pounsett
DNS-OARC Systems Engineering