[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

吴洪声 samwu at dnspod.com
Fri Jun 21 16:33:45 UTC 2019

Actually, as Chinese operator, we don’t usually using email to discussing topics. Even many of us has not join the DNSop group.

Similarly, in China, we also giving up use BBS to discuss topics.

Instead, we have WeChat group. Almost Chinese operator discuss in the group everyday. WeChat is more effective, we can response & take action immediately.

If you like to get connection with us, try WeChat.