[dns-operations] host.txt max size

Irena Damsky irena at damsky.tech
Mon Jul 15 09:52:38 UTC 2019

And yet it doesn't give you an indication of the file size that will make
the machine unstable / resolution time per domain take forever.

I am looking for a solution that can be implemented on a windows machine
and will not change the dns resolver setup, nor can I create a local server
instance in this particular case.

Irena