[dns-operations] anycast ops willing to review a IETF draft?

Giovane Moura giovane.moura at sidn.nl
Mon Feb 25 10:06:51 UTC 2019

Folks,

So we have a recommendations draft that we will present at the next
DNSOP meeting at the IETF.

We've been asked to contact Anycast operators to review our draft, so we
can consider their input to make the draft better.

Any anycast ops here willing to review the draft? Any feedback is really
appreciated.

here are the details, and thanks a lot in advance.

/giovane

Draft:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-01.txt

Major changes from -00:

  * Fixed scope:  folks pointed that our recommendations (such as use
anycast) were not for everyone. We added text and focus on "large
operators",  "those with a significant global user  population"
  * We have enumerated 00 reviewers' comments in [0].  Each comment is
labeled as [RF:AB01], where
     *RF: review-fix
     *AB: reviewer's initials
     *01:reviewer AB 01 comment
  * We then annotated our version -01 with such labels, indicating
*where* we fixed it. These labels will be later removed.
  * The most 'complicated' comments were turned into "Issues" on Github;
we can see how we addressed them in [1].

[0]
https://github.com/gmmoura/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/blob/master/reviews/reviews-dnsop.md

[1]
https://github.com/gmmoura/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/issues