[dns-operations] ICANN DNS Symposium 2019 solicitation of presentation proposals

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Fri Feb 22 16:06:50 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please permit me to call your attention to my earlier announcement (included below) of the ICANN DNS Symposium on 10-11 May 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand. In particular, I'd like to reiterate our request for proposals for this year's theme, "Understanding the Security, Stability and Resiliency of the Domain Name System". Please send a one-paragraph description of your proposed topic to ids-proposals at icann.org<mailto:ids-proposals at icann.org> by Friday, 8 March 2019. We will reply by 15 March 2019 and publish a preliminary agenda shortly thereafter.

Thanks, and hope to see you in Bangkok.

Matt Larson
VP of Research
ICANN Office of the CTO