[dns-operations] OARC 31 CfP Deadline is today / Sponsorship request

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Fri Aug 16 16:43:14 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues

The OARC 31 CfP deadline is at 23:59 CDT today. If you are interested in doing a presentation at OARC 31 (October 31st - November 1st) in Austin, TX, USA, then please submit your abstracts ASAP via:

     <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/32/abstracts/>

=====

Early Bird registrations are still open. You may register to attend via:

     <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/32/page/62-registration>

=====

Hotel accommodation is still available, however 65% of the room block has already been taken up. If you are attending OARC 31 and have not yet booked your accommodation, we would recommend you do so ASAP as Austin is extremely busy at that time and we are informed there is a shortage of hotel rooms. Booking details and booking link at:

     <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/32/page/63-accommodation>

=====

We currently have no sponsors for OARC 31. If you or your organisations are interested in sponsoring the Austin workshop, please refer to our Call for Sponsors page:

     <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/32/page/59-call-for-sponsors>

Hope to see you in Austin.

Regards
Denesh