[dns-operations] contact for resolver operations in AWS / anyone from OpenDNS?

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri Aug 2 19:46:09 UTC 2019

Possibly not directly helpful to these specific situations, but as I
note we have two on-list postings where OARC Member representatives are
asking for contacts at (admittedly different parts of) other OARC Member
organizations, it seems like a good point to draw attention to the newly
re-vamped OARC Member portal's ability to let Members privately look up
contacts at other OARC Member orgs.

(Services->Contact Directory)

Hope this is helpful.

Keith