[dns-operations] DNSViz - technical difficulties

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Tue Apr 16 15:43:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-16 16:15, Arsen STASIC wrote:
> Hi,
>
> DNSViz is a really helpful tool! I use it daily.
>
> Unfortunately for the last days no historical data is available and DNSKEYs can't be added. Is there any time schedule to restore full feature set? (This request should not increase pressure on the people running this great service - I am just curious.)

Sidenote: one can run their own install ;)

https://github.com/dnsviz/dnsviz
https://github.com/dnsviz/dnsvizwww

That includes Docker install for those inclined to install once and never update...

Same goes for another cool tool https://zonemaster.net/domain_check:
 https://github.com/zonemaster/zonemaster

Greets,
 Jeroen