[dns-operations] Your opinion on Zonemaster

Anne-Marie Eklund-Löwinder anne-marie.eklund-lowinder at internetstiftelsen.se
Wed Apr 3 07:03:27 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Apologies for some annoyance by cross-posting.

I would like to ask you a favor. Currently we have two students from KTH who are taking a closer look into Zonemaster, our DNS delegation testing tool. I don't know if you've tried it already, you'll find it at zonemaster.se and zonemaster.net.
Now, they would like to make a qualitative investigation by asking three simple questions. And they want me to use my DNS contact network to do so. On this list we have a number of the most knowledgeable persons I know in this area, so here I go:

1. When receiving an error or warning, is the information detailed enough?

2. Is there anything else Zonemaster should test regarding delegation?

3. Do you have any other suggestions for improvements?

You can send your reply directly to Ian Marne <imarne at kth.se>, or you can relay it through me.

Kind regards,

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Eklund Löwinder
Chief Information Security Officer
Internetstiftelsen (The Swedish Internet Foundation)
Phone: +46 734 315 310
https://www.iis.se

Visitors: Hammarby Kaj 10D
Mail: Box 92073, 120 07 Stockholm