[dns-operations] subzone delegation best practice

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Sep 26 12:23:19 UTC 2018

We’ve had some “interesting” issues with subdomains getting compromised and some vendors deciding to blacklist *.ourbrand.tld
So based on our experience I’d avoid it ☺

Letting a 3rd party use a separate domain OR a subdomain of a secondary domain name makes more sense for us at least

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon