[dns-operations] DANE SMTP adoption milestone (one.com enables DANE SMTP for ~400k domains)

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Sun Nov 25 22:08:56 UTC 2018

> On Nov 25, 2018, at 4:32 PM, Ulrich Wisser <ulrich at wisser.se> wrote:
>
> As you might know, registrars get a bonus for every DNSSEC signed .se/.nu domain.
> Last week at the Nordic Domain Days we announced that in 2019 we will lower the DNSSEC bonus but add a DANE bonus.
> Jacob and Simon of one.com got inspired.

That's great, thanks!  Since this likely provided a bit of extra motivation to
get one.com across the line, perhaps it will provide similar impetus for other
registrars of .SE domains.  I expect to see the number of .SE DANE domains rise
still higher in the near future...

Around 222 thousand done, only 530 thousand or so more to go.

--
	Viktor.