[dns-operations] IPv6 PTR best practice

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri May 11 14:34:44 UTC 2018

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 5:40 AM Tony Finch <dot at dotat.at> wrote:

> Alarig Le Lay <alarig at swordarmor.fr> wrote:
> >
> > You don’t necessary have to store them, you could generate it on the fly.
>
> I can, byt my secondaries can't because they don't have my private keys.

​Well, that's only true if you sign your reverse zones, ​yes? I'm part of
the DNSSEC Brigade, but is a signed reverse necessary?

> Tony.
> --
> f.anthony.n.finch  <dot at dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
> the market alone does not distribute wealth or income

I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf