[dns-operations] 答复: Curiousity, many all numeric sub-domains of .cn?

张在峰 zhangzaifeng at 360.cn
Mon Mar 5 07:35:10 UTC 2018

In my experience , these domains are used for blackhat SEO.

According our database and my experience:
1.	All of these domain names are registered by the same individual or a few individuals.
2.	Most of these domains are resolving at 142.111.192.2/24.
3.	These domains are wildcards DNS, their sub-domains are generated by machine
4.	If you know Chinese, the listed domains are porn related. Their contents are also generated by machine.
5.	So many (sub) domains construct a very complex web, which search engine’s bots are stuck in it. This blackhat SEO named “spider pool”

there is a excellent paper describe "spider pool":
https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity16/sec16_paper_du.pdf

--------
Zhang Zaifeng

Network Security Research Lab, QIHOO 360
Email: zhangzaifeng at 360.cn