[dns-operations] blockchain DNS

Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Sat Jan 27 15:21:02 UTC 2018

This is a proposal that has all the problems of DNS _and_ all the problems
of any blockchain system. Why is it good?  What is it that we are supposed
to need blockchain to solve?  Obviously you _can_ build a system of
identifiers on something like blockchain, but I would like advocates to say
why.

Please excuse my clumbsy thums