[dns-operations] ICANN 61 San Juan - TechDay Call for Presentations

Jacques Latour Jacques.Latour at cira.ca
Wed Jan 10 16:17:26 UTC 2018

                           Call for Presentations
                                      TechDay
                                    at ICANN 61
                                  in San Juan, PR

The ICANN Tech Working Group is again planning a technical workshop at
the ICANN 61 meeting on Monday 2018-03-12 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

The TechDay workshop has been a part of ICANN meetings for several
years and has provided a forum for both experienced and new people to
meet, present and discuss technical topics related to registry and DNS
work and security.

We are specially interested in:

1. Continuity of Operations

   Preparedness and Mitigation

2. In addition, we welcome suggestions for additional topics, such as;

* Registry security, services and systems
* DNS & anycast security, services and systems
* Big Data & associated data analysis
* IETF DNS protocol updates (Privacy, Encryption)
* (Recent) DDOS Attacks and Mitigation

If you are interested in presenting, please email ccNSO-techday at icann.org

We hope that you can join us and request that you disseminate this
Request to other lists where it might of interest.

Jacques

Regards,

On behalf of the TechDay Planning Committee