[dns-operations] TRNOG 2018

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Apr 9 04:29:49 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

It has been long time since we had a TRNOG meeting with external focus and
international speakers. We are organizing TRNOG 2018 with international
focus and we would like to extend this invite to DNS-operations. TRNOG 2018
will be held in Istanbul, Turkey 11 July 2018.

For more details you can visit below link.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trnog2018-tickets-44968764786

This is a fairly technically focused meeting which was held 3 times in the
past bringing Academics, Turkish network engineers, System administrators
and business development executives to discuss how to improve Turkish
Internet.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me, and I can forward
questions to right people.

PS: program committee is still looking for great DNS (currently there is
none) talks and if you want to present - please drop a note to pc at trnog.org

Best