[dns-operations] OARC 27: Registration call to action

Denesh Bhabuta :: OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Sep 18 19:52:01 UTC 2017

[[ Call to action required by 23:59 PDT on Wednesday, September 20th ]]

Dear colleagues

OARC 27 is nearly upon us (https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/27/ - taking place in just 11 days, on Friday September 29th and Saturday September 30th at the Fairmont San Jose in California), and I hope to see you there.

If you have not yet registered to attend and would like to, please register ASAP via:

     https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/27/

[Member organisations receive a discount, so please either refer to the OARC Member contact in your organisation, or email us at admin at dns-oarc.net]

Registering in advance helps immensely with with our various final logistics, planning and costs which need to take place this week..

I would sincerely appreciate your assistance and attention to this matter ASAP with any registrations to attend OARC 27 no later than 23:59 PDT on Wednesday September 20th this week.

OARC 27 Sponsors
==
With thanks to - Verisign (Premium Sponsor and Diamond member), Comcast (Benefactor Sponsor and Platinum Member) and ThousandEyes (Benefactor Sponsor) - for their financial support of OARC 27.

We are still seeking further sponsorship for OARC 27, so if your organisation is able to assist, please email us on:

    sponsor at dns-oarc.net

In addition to needing funds for the workshop itself, we also currently do not have any funds for a social event, without which we will be unable to hold one. If your organisation would like to be a social event sponsor, please email us on the above address.

Hope to see you in San Jose, California in 11 days!

Regards
Denesh
DNS-OARC Events Director