[dns-operations] Request for prior announcement of Root KSK Rollover critical time

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Fri Sep 15 01:19:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Many thanks to Matt-san and Duane-san, who are responsible to root
zone management, I was able to understand the expected time to occur
of the following two events to the root zone.

> (1) DNSKEY size increase on Sep 19th

  1400 UTC
  https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2017-September/016723.html

> (2) new KSK sign Oct 11th

  1600 UTC
  https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2017-September/016722.html

I really appreciate your responses.
I'll share this information to the local community as well.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>