[dns-operations] HSM recommendations

Christian Petrasch petrasch at denic.de
Wed Sep 6 13:55:38 UTC 2017

Hi Brett,

we are using Safenet/Gemalto Luna HSM and we are really happy with it..

Even the backup and sync features are nice to use and with the stack
functionalities the the lunas are very fast..

The support is good as well..

regards

--
Christian Petrasch
Senior System Engineer

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt am Main
GERMANY

E-Mail: petrasch at denic.de

PGP-KeyID: 549BE0AE, Fingerprint: 0E0B 6CBE 5D8C B82B 0B49  DE61 870E 8841
549B E0AE

Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG: DENIC  eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main)
Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Martin Küchenthal, Andreas Musielak, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main