[dns-operations] coop. provides broken NSEC3 proofs of non-existence

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Tue Oct 24 15:22:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks to those who have provided assistance off-list. According to the
most recent DNSViz analysis, ouvaton.coop (and any child names) should
resolve correctly now:

http://dnsviz.net/d/ouvaton.coop/We9Zcg/dnssec/

We were never able to properly reproduce the "different answers over
ipv6" issue. I think things were complicated by the fact that the NS
rrset in our zone (ns{1,2,3}.ouvaton.coop) did not overlap in anyway
with the NS rrset in the child (ns{11,12,13}.ouvaton.coop). This has
been corrected which I think should make debugging easier.

if anyone is still seeing problems, please can they contact me off-list.

G.

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.