[dns-operations] discussion about TOS of google cloud DNS

Tue Nov 21 11:53:22 UTC 2017

You're just being pedantic.

November 21, 2017 11:45 AM, "升龙云" <hi at shenglongyun.com (mailto:%22%E5%8D%87%E9%BE%99%E4%BA%91%22%20<hi at shenglongyun.com>)> wrote:
I have the domain in google domains, want to switch to their cloud DNS hosting.
What google says in the page,
100% Availability and Low Latency
	Use Google’s infrastructure for production quality, high volume authoritative DNS serving. Your users will have reliable, low-latency access to Google’s infrastructure from anywhere in the world using our network of Anycast name servers. Our SLA promises 100% availability of our Authoritative Name Servers.
But the gov here (china) mostly blocks Google's service including DNS.
Since the service is most likely unavaliable in China, their ToS statement is not correct enough.
Isn't it?
regards.