[dns-operations] OARC 26 Information

Denesh Bhabuta - OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Thu May 4 11:41:50 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues

OARC 26 takes place on May 14th & 15th at the NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding.

If you and/or any of your colleagues or associates would like to attend and have not yet registered, please do so ASAP and this week (today if possible) to assist us with our logistics. The registration form is accessible via:

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/

This email covers:
+ OARC 26 Quick schedule
+ Seeking Sponsorship for OARC 26 and OARC 27

1)
OARC 26 Quick Schedule (detailed timetable at https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/)

Note: Public workshop begins at 11:30 on Day 1.

Note: There is currently no Sunday evening social event. We are working on one and are looking for a sponsor.

14 May:
==
08:30 Registration for OARC Members only
09:30 - 11:00 OARC Members Session

11:00 - 11:30 General Registration
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee Break

11:30 - 12:30 OARC 26 Public Workshop

12:30 - 14:00 Lunch provided by OARC

14:00 - 18:15 OARC 26 Public Workshop with coffee break in between

15 May:
==
08:30 General Registration
09:00 - 12:30 OARC 26 Public Workshop with coffee break in between

12:30 - 14:00 Lunch provided by OARC

14:00 - 17:30 OARC 26 Public Workshop with coffee break in between

2) We are thankful to ICANN for hosting, and Verisign for  sponsoring OARC 26.

We are still seeking sponsors for OARC 26, to cover the costs of the Workshop. If you are able to help with this, please email sponsor at dns-oarc.net - minimum contributions of $1500 will be appreciated.

We currently do not have a social event planned for OARC26. If you are interested in sponsoring one, please email sponsor at dns-oarc.net at the earliest.

Additionally, We are also offering Early Bird discounts on future workshop sponsorships (Benefactor and above):
       • 20% discount on sponsoring two (2) workshops upfront:
               OARC 26 & OARC 27 in 2017
       • 10% discount on sponsoring OARC 27 (commitment to be received by close of OARC 26)

Please email sponsor at dns-oarc.net if you are interested in this.

Social Media hashtag: #OARC26

Hope to see you in Madrid!

Regards