[dns-operations] comcast.net DNSSEC validation issues

Rob Foehl rwf at loonybin.net
Fri Jun 30 23:42:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Rob Foehl wrote:

> So far this morning, I've had intermittent issues on a handful of the 9.9
> resolvers, but not all of them -- not sure which queries are responsible now,
> but the frequency has dropped off significantly.

Just to follow up on this: I'm still not sure what caused the issue, but
whatever it was hasn't occurred since Thu Jun 22 16:44:49 EDT 2017 -- the
hack I'd left in place to flush caches in case of trouble has been silent
since, and I haven't been able to trigger it with any of the queries
that'd previously appeared in the bad cache.

-Rob