[dns-operations] Denying Whois DB by GeoIP

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Sat Jun 10 03:08:55 UTC 2017

In article <20170610023033.GC16459 at clanspum.net> you write:
>I pretty strongly disagree with this. I get _tons_ of spam to the email
>address I only use for domain registrations.

I get practically none to the address I use only on DNS registrations.
These days there are so many spam address lists floating around that
it's not worth their effort to futz with whois.

It looks like you've been using the same contact address for a long
time.  Spammers did scrape whois addresses 15 or 20 years ago, but
that was then.

Regards,