[dns-operations] Emoji "Female" symbol fails to resolve at Google's 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Tue Jul 11 20:50:03 UTC 2017

Umm sorry. I hadn't seen the DNSSEC bit.

The idea of validating punnycode in the resolver was just such a bad idea,
I really couldn't quite believe you would be doing it. But having spent
part of the day cataloging all the times someone had called me an idiot
(23) a liar (12) a paid Clinton stooge (13) a US disinformation agent (34)
for stating that the DNC attack was performed by Russia, as confirmed by
Trump Jr's email messages released today, I was probably in a frame of mind
where the stupid was the most likely explanation.

I apologize.

​Incidentally, yes I am looking at how many of the ​'people' making the
attacks are still posting and the answer is, about a quarter seem to have
vanished off the face of the earth, another quarter have switched to a new,
apparently unrelated singular obsession.