[dns-operations] Requesting insight about a RRSIG expiration/renewal issue

Richard Lamb richard.lamb at icann.org
Mon Jul 3 17:19:13 UTC 2017

Ive had similar experiences when having students do bind in-line signing in
class. Its very hard to know what is going on inside sometimes and have
just chalked that up to my own lack of understanding the intricacies.
..then suggesting that for relatively static, medium sized zones that
simple scripts are easier to manage. -Rick