[dns-operations] DNS Violations (Was: Hall of DNS Shame (?))

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Mon Jan 30 18:03:44 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Only that capturing the DNS traffic as seen on the wire from the DNS client
perspective is a different task than writing a test suite that tests the
DNS server for compliance.  But I am not opposed to accepting such tests
into the repository - only that it will be a best effort on our side.

Cheers,
--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC