[dns-operations] DNS Violations (Was: Hall of DNS Shame (?))

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Mon Jan 30 12:49:09 UTC 2017

So, I have added dnstap for all DVEs submitted so far (as PRs).

I still have no idea how that could be used for automated testing unless we start editing those dnstap files to have a "correct" response from those servers. But any ideas are welcomed.

Cheers,
Ondrej

--
 Ondřej Surý -- Technical Fellow
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC