[dns-operations] DNS Violations (Was: Hall of DNS Shame (?))

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jan 26 07:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

On 01/25/17 16:05, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dns-violations

I've setup two teams (admins and maintainers) and most of your that
engaged in the thread got an email from me asking if you would like to
help to maintain the list and GitHub account name you have. If anyone
else want to help please email me directly.

We will be setting up a mailinglist also for this in which we can start
talking about the details, if you look at the repository I've just added
some text to the README.md to get it started.

Cheers,
Jerry